|Course Name||Advanced Diploma in Laptop Service Training (Lvl-1)|
|Age Limit||No bar|
|Batch Type||Regular,Fast Track,Week End (Saturday only)|
|Timing||Regular : 1 hr / 2 hrs Daily Class|
Weekend : 4 hrs of Every Saturday.
|Payment Mode||Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paypal, Gpay|
|Registration||2 Photo, 1 Address Proof, Registration Charges Rs.250 is Extra|
|We provide||Space- Includes Class rooms & Lab with all facilities, Course materials, ID card, Note, Pen, Life time Backup Support, Whole sale materials Purchase References, Old & New materials contacts, Job Assistance, Self Employment Assistance & Etc…|
|Exam||Online Examination with Online Verified Certificate.|
Basic electronics introduction:
- what is difference between electrical and electronics
- What is current and volt?
- What is difference between AC and DC? AC current/volt-DC current /volt
- Difference between normal electronics and SMT electronics
- is multimeter? How use multimeter?
- What is resistor and its working function?
- Types of resistor
- Resistor colour coding
- Difference between normal resistor and SMT resistor
- How find smd resistor value? And its checking method
- What is capacitor and its working function?
- Types of capacitor
- Difference between normal capacitor and SMT capacitor
- How find capacitor value? And its checking method
Student soldering practical-resistor and capacitor
INDUCTOR AND TRANSFORMER:
- What is inductor and its working function?
- Types of inductor
- Inductor checking method
- What is transformer and its working function?
- Types of transformer
- transformer checking method
- What is diode and its working function?
- Types of diode
- Difference between normal diode and SMT diode
- Diode checking method
- What is transistor and its working function?
- Types of transistor-mosfet,Fet,PNP and NPN
- Difference between normal transistor and SMT transistor
- Transistor checking method
Students soldering practice:
- Mosfet and diode
Integrated circuits [IC]:
- What is ic ? and its working function?
- Types of ic
- Various packages of ic
- Smd double side ic removing and fixing by using SMD REWORK STATION
- Smd four side ic removing and fixing by using SMD REWORK STATION
- What is laptop?
- How work laptop?
- What is different between laptop and desktop?
- Various laptop manufacturer list
LAPTOP SERVICE TOOLS:
- Tools and testing equipment of laptop
SPECIFICATION OF LAPTOP:
- Laptop service manual -explain
Laptop disassembling and assembling practical-1
Laptop disassembling and assembling practical-2
Laptop disassembling and assembling practical-3
Laptop hardware parts
- What is battery? And how work battery?
- Types of battery?
- How increases battery life?
- Battery voltage and current rating
- Battery voltage checking method
- What is adapter and how work adapter?
- Various types of adpater
- How check adpater voltage?
- Adapter general troubleshooting method
- What is universal adapter and how It use?
- What is RAM?
- Types of RAM?
- Ram clock speed list
- RAM troubleshooting
- What is hard disk?
- Types of hard disk
- What is different between sata and ide hard disk?
- How use SATA to USB converter?
- Hard disk general maintenance tips
- What is cpu and its types?
- Various types of cpu socket
- What is different between 32 bit and 64 bit processor
- What is Differnat between dual core and quad core
- How reduce cpu over heat?
- How check cpu cooler fan?
KEYBOARD AND TOUCH PAD
- Keyboard and touch pad problem and its solution
- What is LCD and how work LCD?
- Lcd parts identification
- How changes lcd hinges and left/right bracket set?
- How replace lcd signal cable?
- What difference between LCD backlight and LED backlight?
- How check LCD backlight by universal inverter?
- How check LED backlight?
LAPTOP INTERNAL SPEAKER:
- No sound signal troubleshooting
- How check speaker by using digital multimeter?
Laptop motherboard block diagram-explain
Trouble shooting for laptop
Student Feedback Video