|Course Name||Advanced Diploma in PCB Designing & Fabrictn. Training|
|Age Limit||No bar|
|Batch Type||Regular,Fast Track,Week End (Saturday only)|
|Timing||Regular : 1 hr / 2 hrs Daily Class|
Weekend : 4 hrs of Every Saturday.
|Payment Mode||Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paypal, Gpay|
|Registration||2 Photo, 1 Address Proof, Registration Charges Rs.250 is Extra|
|We provide||Space- Includes Class rooms & Lab with all facilities, Course materials, ID card, Note, Pen, Life time Backup Support, Whole sale materials Purchase References, Old & New materials contacts, Job Assistance, Self Employment Assistance & Etc…|
|Exam||Online Examination with Online Verified Certificate.|
- What is printed circuit board?
- What is layer?
- What is Plotted Through Hole [PTH] technology?
- What is Surface Mounted Technology [SMT]?
- Passive components-RESISTOR
- Passive components -CAPACITOR
- Passive components-Inductor & Transformer
- Active components-DIODE
- Active components-TRANSISTOR
- Active components-Integrated Circuits [IC]
- Passive components de-soldering & soldering practice
- Active components de-soldering & soldering practice
- What is circuit? Circuit maker tools explain
- How to create circuit through circuit maker?
- Circuit design practical-1
- Circuit design practical-2
- Circuit design practical-3
- Layout traxmaker software introduction
- What is layout?
- Various types of layer
- What is different between single layers and multilayer?
- What is keeping out layer?
- What is top overlay[Foot prints]?
- What is bottom overlay?
- What is via?
- What is pad?
- Various electronics components foot prints symbols
- How to create track and how edit track width?
- How to load net list components?
- How to place components foot prints?
- How to edit components specification
- What is filling tools and how to use?
- Circuit to layout design practical-1
- Circuit to layout design practical-2
- Circuit to layout design practical-3
- Circuit to layout design practical-4
- Circuit to layout design practical-5
- Circuit to layout design practical-6
- Circuit to layout design practical-7
- Circuit to layout design practical-8
- Circuit to layout design practical-9
- Circuit to layout design practical-10
- Layout finishing Gerber print out taking method
- Bottom layout printing method from laser printer
- Screen Printing Method
Required Fabrication Materials:
- 1.Copper Foil Board
- 2.Drilling Tool
- 3.Ferrich Chloride Chemical Powder
- 4.Wood Cutter
- 5.Knife And File
- 6.Screen Print Ink
- 7.Screen Print Slide
- 8.Kerosine And Thinner
- 10.Iron Box
- 11.cotton cloth
- 12.plastic bowls
- 13.ink drier lamp
- 14. Ink squeezer. And Etc..,
- Copper Foil Board Cutting /Rubbing Method
- Bottom Layer Printing Method To Copper Board
- After Printing Then How To Dried Printed Copper Board?
- What Is Etching And How To Etching Copper Board?
- PCB Drilling Method
- Fabrication method using IRON BOX
- Final practical revision and doubt clear class
- PCB materials purchase address list
Student Feedback Video