Required Fabrication Materials:
|Demo Video||CCTV Student Feedback Video|
|more videos…||more videos..|
- What is printed circuit board? What is layer?/ What is Plotted Through Hole [PTH] technology??/ What is Surface Mounted Technology [SMT]?
- SESSION-2 Passive components-RESISTOR
- SESSION-3 Passive components -CAPACITOR
- SESSION-4 Passive components-Inductor & Transformer
- SESSION-5 Active components-DIODE
- SESSION-6 Active components-TRANSISTOR
- SESSION-7 Active components-Integrated Circuits [IC]
- SESSION-8 Passive components desoldering & soldering practice
- SESSION-9 Active components desoldering & soldering practice
- SESSION-10 what is circuit? Circuit maker tools explain How to create circuit through circuit maker?
- SESSION-11 Circuit design practical-1
- SESSION-12 Circuit design practical-2
- SESSION-13 Circuit design practical-3
- SESSION-14 Layout traxmaker software introduction
- What is layout? Various types of layer What is different between single layer and multilayer? What is keep out layer? What is top overlay [foot prints]?/ What is bottom overlay?/ What is pad?/ What is via?/ Various electronics components foot prints symbols
- SESSION-15 How to create track and how edit track width?
- How to load net list components? How to place components foot prints? /How to edit components specification?/ What is filling tools and how to use?
- SESSION-16 to 23 Circuit to layout design practical
- SESSION-27 FABRICATION PRACTICAL-1 Screen Printing Method
- Required Fabrication Materials 1.Copper Foil Board 2.Drilling Tool 3.Ferrich Chloride Chemical Powder 4.Wood Cutter 5.Knife And File 6.Screen Print Ink 7.Screen Print Slide 8.Kerosine And Thinner 9.Reducer 10.Iron Box 11.cotton cloth 12.plastic bowls 13.ink drier lamp 14.ink squeezer. And Etc.., Copper Foil Board Cutting /Rubbing Method Bottom Layer Printing Method To Copper Board After Printing Then How To Dried Printed Copper Board? What Is Etching And How To Etching Copper Board?
- SESSION-28 PCB Drilling Method
- SESSION-29 Final practical revision and doubt clear class PCB materials purchase address list